Thursday, November 13, 2014

Grilled Chicken Salad


I love a big fresh salad!  Salad with a delicious piece of protein is always a go-to option for lunch or dinner in my home.  I like to add grilled chicken to my salad but other options are salmon, shrimp, tuna or steak.

Ingredients for salad:

  • Organic Spring Mix Salad Greens
  • Celery
  • Cucumber
  • Broccoli
  • Tomato
  • Red Onion
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Balsamic Dressing  
Chop veggies, mix together and top with sliced grilled chicken.  Drizzle lightly with dressing.

Ingredients for dressing:
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Extra Virgin Olive oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Garlic Powder 
Pour all ingredients into a jar and shake until well blended. (typically for a single serving I will use 1 table spoon of olive oil, and add vinegar and seasoning to taste.)

Enjoy this colorful salad full of raw veggies and lean protein! 

No comments:

Post a Comment