Monday, November 17, 2014

Don't Quit Your Daydream

My favorite new T, Project Social Nordstrom



Dear Diary,
Today I found myself daydreaming about our family vacation in Hawaii.  I love our time spent on the different islands and am hoping to make it back next summer.  Daydreaming is a great way to bring your dreams into reality by concentrating on your fantasies, goals and challenges.  Daydreams are a built in entertainment center and also a powerful tool for goal attainment and relaxation.  Visualize yourself a certain way or doing a certain thing and experience your emotions associated with attaining your dreams.  Let your mind wander and explore anything and everything.  Daydreaming is healthy and beneficial, so enjoy it!
4 of my favorite peeps


Doesn't get much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment