Thursday, October 16, 2014

Crème De La Crème Of Hair Masks


If you’re anything like me, your hair might not always be the best of buds. I can see and feel when my mane is crying out for a bit of TLC. I've tried and tested many conditioners and masks on the market and nothing gives me that soft and shiny glow like Kerastase Masquintense.
This mask is like a drink of water for my dehydrated locks. Designed for either ‘cheveux epais’ (thick hair) or ‘cheveux fins’ (fine hair), this wonder-product from L’Oreal should be kept on for about 10-15 minutes. The effects are apparent from the very first use, with hair feeling silkier and softer, and definitely more manageable. My usually frizzy and tangled hair is now totally nourished from root to tip and feels as though I've just treated myself to a very expensive blow-dry.
Even if like me you have been blessed/cursed with thick hair, then a hazelnut-sized blob of ‘Masquintense’ will be just the right amount. Less is definitely more with hair products as there’s a fine line between silky, shiny hair and greasy, oily hair. So if you treat your hair to this mask even once a week, the tub should last you quite a while. I’ve been an avid user of Kerastase now for over 5 years and my products are still going strong. If your hair is your crowning glory then it’s definitely worth investing ($40 for 6.8oz jar) in a good hair mask to keep it in tip-top condition. This splurge is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment