Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mother's Day Love

Dear Diary,
Awe, to be showered with love and affection.  I woke up Sunday morning to 4 energetic smiling faces and the first thing we did was open cards and presents.  They were so cute... hand made cards and paintings, clay creations, flowers and a beautiful outfit from Annie's Boutique.  I truly felt the love each one had to share.  I feel so lucky to share a special bond with my 1, 2 , 3 and 4!  They mean the world to me!  Josette's wisdom impresses me daily, Gigi melts my heart, Jessie makes me smile and I love kissing Van all over.  I have 4 healthy, happy and sweet kids and am so thankful God paired us together!  Jeff made the day special as well by showering me with gifts and flowers, running out to get my favorite cheese danish and taking us all to Brunch at Blue Water Grill.  Ginny and Gene joined us for a beautiful afternoon along the water.  I am also very lucky to have 2 wonderful mothers in my life, my mom and Ginny!  They mean the world to us all!  I love my family and I love my life!





Brunch with Ginny and Gene at Blue Water.

No comments:

Post a Comment