Monday, May 18, 2015

Blush Fashion Show

Dear Diary,
I've been helping Sherry a lot lately working her boutique parties, grand openings and home clothing shows.  Last week my sis Cathy and I joined her for the Annual Calabasas Fashion Show and Wine Tasting Event.  I was so glad to bring Cathy along as it gave us time together to catch up (drink wine) and have a few laughs! With her busy life with 5 kids and mine with 4, it's rare these days to sneak away mid week and spend an evening out.  Blush outfitted us and Salon Nuuvo did hair and make up for the event.  The outside venue was switched to indoors due to the rain but all went well and the turn out was great.  I love supporting Blush Boutique and my BFF and love spending time with these beautiful women!

Models Kayla, Hailey, Laura and Sherry

Beautiful Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment